Supply medicine and consumables and others to Health Care Institutions
Health of Ukrainian People is a non-profit organization that offers direct humanitarian aid to Ukrainian children and adults, provides much needed support to various healthcare organizations, and is working to improve the quality of life of people affected by the war.
Being a local organization they have the flexibility and knowledge to respond quickly where it is most needed. They are authorized by the Health Ministry of Ukraine to take part in supporting the healthcare infrastructure.
- Health care facilities of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- in particular the Heart Institute
- Health care institutions of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- in particular the Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology, the MM Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery, the Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Other public health facilities
- in particular KNP "Kyiv City Clinical Hospital G17"
- Provision of Health Care Institution with everything needed (the main project)
- Psychological help to medical workers
- Online courses for doctors about injuries
- Battle Trauma Electronic Atlas
- Doctor’s certificate (ID)
- Body armor and helmets for doctors and ambulance workers